SMITE developer Titan Forge Studios’ has announced the third-person MOBA is coming to the Nintendo Switch.
Part of the HRX announcements
The official announcement was made at SMITE publisher Hi-Rez Studios’ Hi-Rez Expo at DreamHack Atlanta. Previously, evidence of a SMITE Switch version had been data mined but not confirmed by Titan Forge or Hi-Rez.
Founder’s Pack offers closed beta access
Switch players can buy into the Founder’s Pack, which also includes the Ultimate God Pack, unlocking all past and future SMITE gods for a bundled price, to get into the closed beta, which begins on January 24, 2019. The bundle costs US$29.99 and includes:
- Ultimate God Pack – Receive instant access to every God in the game, as well as unlocking every future God when they are released.
- Dragon Empress Scylla – Summon the power of dragons as Dragon Empress Scylla! This skin is available only on Nintendo Switch™!
- Dashing Deceiver Loki – Play as the Trickster God, Loki, in his fan-favorite skin, Dashing Deceiver.
- 400 Gems – Instantly unlock gems to start building your skin collection.
- Exclusive, guaranteed access to the SMITE on Switch™ closed Beta – Coming January 24, 2019!
For a limited time, players who pre-purchase will also receive the Foxy Amaterasu skin and an additional 200 gems, according to a post from Titan Forge.
The Switch version in action
Those attending the Hi-Rez Expo at DreamHack Atlanta can play SMITE on the Switch. The Nintendo eShop page is up now and has three screenshots of the game running on Switch for those not at the event:
The Switch version of SMITE will also receive cross-play with the Xbox One and PC versions, which was also announced at the event.
For more SMITE announcements from the Hi-Rez Expo, see here.Follow @SMITEScrub